Area(s) of Specialization/Research Interests
Having being graduated from Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, with HND in Secretarial Administration and completed a year service with my great country in Adamawa State. I developed a keen eye for computer knowledge and administrative work while I proceeded my career to acquire more knowledge from Citadel Computer College, National Institution of Information Technology (NIIT), Institute of Stenographer of Nigeria (ISN) and Prospect School of Secretarial & Computer Studies.
As a Personal/Senior Confidential Secretary with sixteen (16) years' experience in both industries and academic environment namely: Universal Trust Bank(2000-2001), Cottage Hospital, Adamawa State(2003-2004), NOEENG Limited, Yaba, Lagos(2005-2007), Caleb University, Lagos(2008-2017), Mountain Top University, Ogun State(2017-till date) with series of seminars and conferences attended, such as: - Institute for National Transformation: Capacity Building (Module I) - 2019
- Advance Digital Appreciation Programme: SPSS (Module II), (ADAPTI) – 2018
- Enhance Leadership and Administrative Programme (ELAT)
- Critical Administrative Skills, Knowledge and Competence for Excellent Service Delivery in the 21st Century University - 2018
- Advance Digital Appreciation Programme for Tertiary Institutions (Module I) (ADAPTI) – 2017
- School of Brokenness, Holiness and Wisdom - 2017
- Training for Senior Administrative Staff on Communication, Administrative Processes, Role and Function of the University Registry, Basic Records Management.
- Roles of Human Resources in the University Administration
- Evolution of the University registry
- Paper Processing for Statutory Meetings
- The Roles of council Affairs and general Administration Unit in University Administration
I am excellent in working with others to achieve a certain objectives on time and with excellence.
I am hard-working, efficient, organised and approachable person who is always willing to help work colleagues out. Possessing fast and effective secretarial skills, and having a strong administrative background with knowledge of the latest office management techniques and experience of using different software packages. Always happy to do the mundane office duties as well as the more exciting work. Having a comprehensive understanding of attending meetings, preparing agendas, and maintaining manual filing systems. Responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to all parts of departments in the university and outside the university such as: • MTU Assistant Hall Mistress
• Secretary, University Ventures’ Committee
• Secretary, Ministers’ Wives Association (CAC, Ifako Zone)
I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake with a proven ability to improve working environment. Commitment to my boss welfare, sensitive to my boss concerns and strong interpersonal skills. I demonstrate the utmost discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential information.
Areas of Interest: IT skills, Document management, Diary management, Report writing, Organising meetings, Typing of documents, Drafting official letters/memos, Ensuring that all correspondences are properly documented, Retrieving and filing of all documents, Receiving and dispatching all incoming and outgoing mails/correspondences, Organizing items for Examination, Organizing and preparing entertainment for examination supervisors, Collating the examination document for the lecturers, Photocopying of the examination questions during the examination period, Keeping petty cash book for the College (imprest), Procurement of office items/stationeries, Taking and typing of the minutes and reports of the college, Taking decisions on behalf of my boss, Schedule appointment on behalf of my boss, Keeping my Boss’s itineraries, Performing all other secretarial and administrative duties assigned to me by my boss.
Secretarial skills: • Superb organisational and time management skills. • Trustworthy and able to work in highly confidential environments. • Having a fast and accurate typing speed • Articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. • Ability to accurately maintain computerised and manual filing/documentation systems.
National Institution of Information Technology (NIIT) - 2004
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Osun State (HND) 2001 – 2003
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Osun State (ND) 1997 – 2000
Citadel Computer College, Ibadan, Oyo State 1996
Institute of Stenographer of Nigeria (ISN) 1996
Prospect School of Secretarial & Computer Std. 1994 - 1996
Renascent High School, Ibadan 1994
• National Association of Professional Secretarial Staff of Nigeria (NAPSON), • Efficient Secretary Club (ESC)
No Publication Found !